Consistent, reliable and neutral FX trading
The award-winning LMAX Exchange is the first MTF for FX authorised and regulated by the FCA. Servicing brokers, funds, corporates, asset managers and banks and professional traders, the unique LMAX Exchange business model combined with unparalleled technology addresses the fundamental problems with the FX market, and solves two key industry problems:
- The lack of transparency of the true cost of OTC traded FX
- The lack of precise, consistent & reliable FX trade execution
LMAX Exchange delivers a unique vision for global FX trading - a transparent, neutral, level playing field for all market participants, regardless of status, size or activity levels. LMAX Exchange is not a market-maker, and unlike some ECNs, the open order book is driven by streaming, non ‘last look’ limit orders supplied by top tier banks and institutional liquidity providers.
LMAX Exchange - key trading advantages
- Streaming FX limit-order liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms
- Unparalleled execution quality - average trade latency is 4 ms
- Pre & post-trade transparency - an open order book with no ‘last look’ or rejections
- Strict price/time priority matching - totally neutral and anonymous trade matching
- Complete range of clearing solutions
- Award-winning FX trading venue - recognised for excellence and innovation
LMAX Exchange - the UK’s fastest growing technology firm in 2014
London, September 2014 - LMAX Exchange has been ranked No.1 overall in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table, eclipsing its 2013 ranking of 15th, with a remarkable growth of 307.8% in annual revenues.
(LMAX Exchange also ranked No.1 within the financial technology sector, for the second year running.) more
LMAX Exchange - recent video and audio
Watch and listen to the LMAX Exchange Team speaking at the industry’s leading events.
LMAX Exchange blog - global FX thought leadership
- Latest blog post: LMAX Exchange – The UK’s No.1 ranked, fastest growing technology firm in the 2014 Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100
September 8, 2014 in Business and Technology by LMAX Exchange more