Consistent, reliable and neutral FX trading
The award-winning LMAX Exchange is the world’s leading MTF for FX authorised and regulated by the FCA. Servicing brokers, funds, corporates, asset managers and banks and professional traders, the unique LMAX Exchange business model combined with unparalleled technology addresses the fundamental problems with the FX market, and solves two key industry problems:
- The lack of transparency of the true cost of OTC traded FX
- The lack of precise, consistent & reliable FX trade execution
LMAX Exchange delivers a unique vision for global FX trading - a transparent, neutral, level playing field for all market participants, regardless of status, size or activity levels. LMAX Exchange is not a market-maker, and unlike some ECNs, the open order book is driven by streaming, non ‘last look’ limit orders supplied by top tier banks and institutional liquidity providers.
LMAX Exchange - key trading advantages
- Streaming FX limit-order liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms
- Unparalleled execution quality - average trade latency is 4 ms
- Pre & post-trade transparency - an open order book with no ‘last look’ or rejections
- Strict price/time priority matching - totally neutral and anonymous trade matching
- Complete range of clearing solutions
- Award-winning FX trading venue - recognised for excellence and innovation
LMAX Exchange - THE disruptive innovator in global currency trading
Over the last 3 years, LMAX Exchange has been consistently recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology firms in prestigious business rankings, including the Deloitte Fast 50 and The Sunday Times Tech Track 100. LMAX Exchange is also a member of the Tech City Future Fifty programme.
“Our performance in the Tech Track 100 rankings, Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 and EMEA 500, and inclusion in the Future Fifty programme clearly demonstrates how LMAX Exchange is proving to be THE disruptive innovator in global currency trading” says CEO David Mercer.
Tech Track 100, compiled by Fast Track annually and published by The Sunday Times each September, lists Britain’s 100 fastest-growing private tech companies based on sales growth over the last three years. Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 is a ranking of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, based on percentage growth of fiscal year revenues over the last four years.
LMAX Exchange - recent video and audio
Watch and listen to the LMAX Exchange Team speaking at the industry’s leading events.
This week’s upcoming economic events
Keep up to date with the high impact economic calendar events for the current week, along with the key FX trading pairs to watch – learn more