LMAX Global NZ – overview
LMAX Global is registered as a Financial Services Provider in New Zealand. Acting as a broker, LMAX Global offers clients access to deep institutional liquidity in over 100 instruments: FX, metals, equity indices, commodities and crypto CFDs.
- Tighter spreads on streaming, firm limit order liquidity
- Transparent execution with no ‘last look’ rejections
- Real-time reports & reconciliation via web or FIX Drop Copy
- Competitive commission and overnight financing rates
- Flexible leverage up to 200:1 available
Apply for an LMAX Global account
Clients have access to all LMAX Global markets: FX, metals, equity indices, commodities and crypto CFDs.
- LMAX Global London (LD4) download instrument list
- LMAX Global New York (NY4) download instrument list
- LMAX Global Tokyo (TY3) download instrument list
- LMAX Global Singapore (SG1) download instrument list
LMAX Global NZ leverage
|Instrument type||Leverage margin*|
24-hour professional access with optimum connectivity, ensuring highest quality of trade execution
Connectivity: cross connect at Equinix LD4/5, NY4, TY3 and SG1, PoP at Interxion, internet, extranet/hosted service providers more
- AWS Direct Connect
- BT Radianz
- Colt Prizmnet
- Equinix Cloud Connect for cloud providers
- ICE/TMX Atrium
- LMAX Proximity
API trading more
LMAX Global Application Programming Interface (API) technology enables clients to automate their trading strategies and use our customisable client libraries (Java, .NET) or our FIX protocol for their integration.
FIX/API users benefit from:
- Free direct access to all our markets
- Ultra-low latency, anonymous trading
- Secure protocol
- Access up to 20 levels of market depth (via FIX only)
- Access to a knowledgeable API technical support team
- Risk-free testing in the demo environment
Market data access - more
Read API requirements - more
- Enter into a license agreement with LMAX Global - the LMAX Global API Agreement is entity specific which you will find on the New Clients page of the regional section.
- Have access to the expertise to implement complex computer programs in the supported languages.
- Understand you will be charged an inactivity fee if the minimum trading thresholds are not met.
Request API libraries - more
|.NET||Please send an email to [email protected] to request our LMAX .NET API|
|FIX||Please send an email to [email protected] to request our FIX Protocol library|
|Java||Please send an email to [email protected] to request our LMAX Java API|
Web trading more
- Direct access to all our markets
- Low latency, anonymous trading
- Streamlined efficient and superior execution
- Easy to use and feature-rich professional User Interface
More details about web trading can be found in our Trading Manual on the new clients page under the different entities. close
Mobile trading more
Get fast, mobile access to all LMAX Global markets, pricing and up-to-the-minute FX news.
The LMAX Global Trading app, available for Android™ and iOS®, is seamlessly integrated with all LMAX Global markets, delivering fast trading access, the very latest VWAP FX market data and up to the minute, vital, global FX news – at the touch of a screen.
- Available for iOS and Android
The app puts powerful trading tools in the palm of your hand. FX and CFD trades can be placed and managed on any Android™ or iOS® device, smartphone or tablet, through an orderly, intuitive interface.
- Access to a wide range of instruments: rolling spot FX, metals, indices, commodities & crypto currencies
- Up to 15 levels of market depth
- Transparent price discovery, no ‘last look’ rejections with strict price/time priority order execution
- Multiple order types, including take profit and stop-loss contingent orders, to manage your risk
- 1-click trading, close, cancel or partial close position
- Real-time account status information to manage your positions
- Monitor key markets, with real-time prices, via your own customisable ‘Watchlist’
- Trade securely and with ease using touch ID
Real-time account status information
- Account balance
- Open position
- Working orders
- Trading history
- Activity and account notification
- Track markets and trends using live & historical data
- Interactive charts (zooming/panning)
- Wide selection of timescale intervals
- Long tap enable/disable detail tooltip
- Real-time, no ‘last look’ VWAP prices for specified order size
- Prices for all LMAX liquidity pools (London LD4, New York NY4, Tokyo TY3 and Singapore SG1)
- Up to 20 levels of market depth for all instruments
- Simple switching between instruments and venues
We deliver fast, secure and flexible access to help optimise trading.
- Global economic news
- Global FX insights with market research, analytics and opinion delivered in audio, video & report format
- Global economic calendar for advanced warning of important economic events
The app is free to download and use with either a live or demo LMAX Global account (register for a free demo account via the app or at www.lmax.com/demo).